Monday, April 13, 2009

Mystery Picture


Tom Buckley, Channel 9 Historian Extraordinaire, is looking to solve the mystery of this photograph.

It's kind of a strange combination of top management, talent and engineers.

Drop me a note if you can shed some light on it...and I'll pass it on to Tom.

shephard@gmail.com

(click on photograph to enlarge)



AND a PS from TOM:

"Also I wondered if you could put up a note on your site about Sir Graves Ghastly. He was a horror host on Channel 9 from 1969-1971 and a guy from Virginia is doing a documentary on local DC and Virginia horror hosts. He would like to hear from anyone who worked on that show or knows anything about it. I have a short clip from the 1970 fall presentation, but we would like to find more pictures and information. Anyone can contact me at eyeondc@gmail.com, thanks!