Monday, October 15, 2007

Thurmont Tomorow

Hope to see you all at our annual luncheon in Thurmont, MD! Doris Fausey informs me that there will be around 65 of us old timers and friends celebrating old memories, so it should be another outstanding success. The weather forecast looks good and leaves are expected to put on their usual spectacular Fall Welcome Show. 12:noon at the COZY INN in Thurmont, MD.

ABC's award winning Hollywood celebrity reporter, our own Bill Diehl unfortunately won't be able to make it. So, the network coverage of our luncheon will be limited somewhat.

Here's the note Bill sent:

Lee,
I don't know if you've ever seen this ad which I spotted in an old radio magazine...I've collected a bunch of them from the 1940's.
On another note, sadly I won't be able to make it down to your digs this week. They're having
a big memorial service up here for Joel Siegel that conflicts with the 'TOP gathering. Joel was
a dear friend and I just cannot miss this event.
Please extend my best wishes to everyone and let me know when the next one is held and
I'll try real hard to make that one. Leave a light on for me!
All the best,
Bill

Here are the pictures he sent: (CLICK ON PIC TO ENLARGE)