Sunday, September 23, 2007

Stay Tuned for.......

Doris Fausey reports that there are now 63 of us who have sent in our checks for the great Thurmont 07 luncheon reunion. It's going to be a great day! Scroll down past the videos to see the latest list. -Lee


Our recent VIDEO FEATURE on this site has brought us some new visitors! I sent the word to some nice folks down in my hometown of Charlotte, NC, who like us, are broadcast veterans. They worked for two of the big stations down there, WBTV and WSOC-TV. I mentioned the Charlotte connection (Julian Barber, Bob Raiford and myself) and interviews with them both are on our webpage.

They have some great old sound clips and pics of the early days of WBT and WSOC on one of their websites, BT Memories.
Take a look.

I couldn't resist sharing this old newspaper ad that was on their site with you. This was from sometime in the 1940's.