Friday, October 21, 2005

Out of the Past

Every year artifacts, usually pictures, not seen for many years, surface at our reunion in Thurmont. Last year, Tony Zucas and his wife Betty brought a couple of the crew from the Old Jimmy Dean Show days. This year Earl Dunmeyer brought this one from, I believe Earl said, 1964.


Royce Fish brought in a fantastic copy of Broadcasting magazine of 1954.....with a multi page spread about the "brand new" facility called Broadcast House...complete with floor plans.

Tom Buckley is scanning the article now, and as soon as he sends me the pictures, I'll post them here on the website.

If anyone happens to find any others, don't hesitate to send them to me.

PS: I'm still looking for more pictures from our latest Thurmont event. So far, the only ones I have are the ones I took.